Your REHAB at alert level 3
The Physiotherapy Board and the Ministry of Health has advised that face to face consults are now possible in alert level 3. We won’t be able to offer a normal open door policy until COVID level 2, however in level 3 we can do face to face consults with the following safety protocols in place:
- All our staff are vaccinated, will wear masks and perform all sanitary requirements (hand washing and disinfecting areas after each patient, etc.)
- We have limited the amount of clients and clinicians in the clinic at one time and will ensure any potential risk is reduced.
- All clients will be required to sign into the Covid App or manually be recorded, wear a mask (unless able to provide an exemption notice), and sanitise their hands on entry.
- While still at level 3 there will be no waiting area’s allowed therefore we will appreciate it if you are able to wait in your vehicle until contacted via telephone.
- We ask that anyone who is unwell or who has been in a location of interest to stay home and follow Ministry of Health guidelines. We are still able to conduct TeleHealth consultations.
Our process is as follows:
- If you call us or if we call you to set up an initial or follow up appointment, one of our fantastic team will take you through some Health Screening Questions (or this may be emailed out to you) and if you meet the necessary criteria for a face-to-face consultation this will then be booked.
- Screening will occur again prior to your appointment. If you do not meet the criteria a telehealth consult will be offered, and we appreciate your understanding if we are unable to see you face to face.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and patience in our current time. Feel assured that our team has your best interests at heart and we are here to aid you to our best ability in your rehabilitation.